Samstag, 7. März 2015

"Travel Memories" / Two New Limited Prints

I just released two new prints together with my friends over at Zonders.com
These two designs are the first releases from my "Travel Memories" print series.
Featuring my "Hawaii Formation" and "New York City Formation" artworks that i mad for my travel to the Pow Wow Hawaii festival and for my solo show in NYC at the Mighty Tanaka Gallery.

Flying Förtress' Travel Memories
"Hawaii Formation" & "New York City Formation"

- edition: strictly limited to 25 pcs each only!
- highly pigmented fine art print on BRILLIANT's Museum Satin Matte White 300g/qm paper.
- signed & numbered by the artist
- embossed FÖRTRESS logo
- size: 42 x 59,4 cm / approx. 16.5 x 23.4 inch
- year: 2015

Available EXCLUSIVELY at the ZONDERS.com webshop!

Be quick!